Saturday, October 15, 2016

Saturday October 15, 2016 - Bits and pieces

I have been in contact via Facebook with a college student a met at the local mall. I gave him a ride back to campus and I talked about my journey and I that I was from the same college, 40 years ago. We exchanged Facebook information. I gave him the doctor's office I was using for HRT. He messaged me yesterday saying that he started HRT this month. He is using the same doctor. I am so happy for him and I am glad I was able to help. He told me that meeting an "older" alumni and hearing my story helped him. We are going to have lunch soon and I can not wait for use to compare notes.






Overall, I am very happy with my transition. The physical and mental changes are positive. Everyday I look in the mirror, I see Susan and look more female. I mentioned awhile ago that when I was young I use to pray every night for breasts and to be a girl. Then when I stated getting gynecomastia, I got scared and stopped. Now my dreams have come true and I am so happy. It will not be much longer that I will become full-time. This will be my last step in my plan which would have taken 7 years. Notice SRS is not on the list. I fiigured, I will decide that at some future date.

Mentally, I am happy that the male sex drive is almost gone. I have a calmness that I really enjoy. Plus I just feel more connected with woman issues. Its hard to describe but I get it now.



My Plan:

  1. Lose weight
  2. Electrology
  3. Skin mangement
  4. Gain confidence in public (femboy)
  5. HRT
  6. Full-Time



The only thing holding me back are finances. But I am working hard, yet slower, on a solution and some new opportunities.

Also, as I stated earlier, I need to get back in the gym to keep my diabetes in check. I am borderline and diet and exercise keep me under that line. So its more than just looks, its about health.

No comments:

Post a Comment