Friday, December 26, 2014

Friday December 26, 2014 - Pedicure during last Friday's femboy day.

While out last Friday, one of the things I wanted to do was to get a pedicure. I heard they felt nice and were soothing. So around 11 am, I went to the Foxy nail salon.

First let me say, I keep my feet in good condition. As part of my daily routine, I put Vaseline on my feet every morning, once I get out of the shower. Also along with my finger nails, I paint my toe nails and keep them clipped and neat. I like to keep my feet nice and soft.

I took my flats off and rolled up my jeggings, which was hard to do because they are so tight. I placed my feet in the tub as I sat in the chair. The tech did not speak English, so we did not talk. She seemed new because she kept asking the other tech who spoke some English, questions as she worked.

There were only two other ladies in the shop. One was getting her eyebrows shaped and her friend was on the phone. During my pedicure a lady with an older sister came in and asked the third tech to clipper her older and more feeble sister's finger nails.The older sister had been in the hospital for a while and her nails had grown too long.

The younger sister sat in the coach near the TV, which was across from me. Our eyes met and I said hello. She returned the salutation. I asked how her sister was doing and she said she was weak but getting better. She brought her to the nail salon to get her nails trimmed and painted in hopes of improving her mood.

I assumed that because I work on my feet, they did not need much work. But I was wrong, the nail tech did a lot of work cutting and filing along with working on my cuticles. I decided on french tip nail polish.

Two young ladies came in and got pedicures. They sat next to me. They talked to each other and did not appear to notice me.

Once she finished, I paid and put my feet under the dryer. I liker her work, but I would have liked a narrower white tip.

My feet felt good and it was a good way to start the day. I wish I could have worn open toe shoes to show off my pedicure. But that is stretching the femboy look too much right now.





This is the third of  five or six  posts about my femboy day last Friday. Its been almost a week and I mis going out as a femboy and meeting people.

No comments:

Post a Comment