Saturday, December 20, 2014

Saturday December 20, 2014 - Voice

Thursday and Friday were femboy days. I had a lot of driving around to do and a big To Do List.

It's interesting how people treat me as a femboy. Most do not use gender greetings. Of those that do, most say sir and a few ma'am.

It does not bother me one bit, what they say. I am polite and courteous to everyone. I look other women in the eyes and say hello with a smile. Usually, I get a smile back and/or a hello.

When I get doors open for me, I smile and say thank you. I try to say thank you in a soft voice.

In 2015, I am going to work hard on my voice as its decidedly male. I have been watching some youtube videos on a more feminine voice. But I am going to find a coach because I need that feedback.

I do not know if I am going to find a local coach or a coach using Skype.

Below are a few videos I like.




No comments:

Post a Comment