Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Tuesday June 28, 2016 - My body is changing

My body is changing, ever so slightly, but I can tell. Since 2010, when I decided to lose weight by eating healthier and working out, I can tell when my body changes.

I had not been in the gym for two weeks. I forced myself to go last night and my workout was different. I was weaker both physically and having the mental motivation. I completed 20 minutes on the stairmaster while previously I was doing at least 30 minutes. But I was sweating heavily, which is good, but I was exhausted.  Next I moved to the elliptical machine. I use to do at least 1 hour and up to 3 hours. Last night I could not push myself past 30 minutes.

On the one hand, the two weeks off hurt but I should have been able to meet my minimum of 30 minutes on the stairmaster and 1 hour on the elliptical machine. I am going to try and go back tonight and see if I can build back up to my minimum times.

Also my feminine workout clothes fit slightly different on me. Its hard to explain but my upper body seems slightly small and my stomach sits out like a little ball. I have not gained any thickness around my stomach but the relationship between my stomach and the rest of my upper body is different. Usually my stomach is the last to shrink when I am losing weight. So I would expect my stomach to shrink some. But I think its upper body muscle that I am losing. I discussed in a previous blog post who I felt weaker and smaller. Now I am seeing it physically.

Finally, while working out, I was wearing my sports bra and two T-Shirts. Yet my breast outline not only showed, but I felt them slightly move while I was on the elliptical. This supports my theory that they are filling out.

Yesterday, I found an old 36A bra. I wore it instead of a sports bra. I definitely filled it and I felt more secure in it.

I have been on HRT less than 3 weeks, yet slight changes are occurring more rapidly than I expected. I thought I had 60-90 days before I would notice changes.

No comments:

Post a Comment