Sunday, June 5, 2016

Sunday June 5, 2016 - Excited

I am headed to the gym this morning. I need to burn off some stress. I did not exercise like I wanted to, these past few months. But I am going to try and workout everyday this week.

But in the meanwhile, I am so excited about starting HRT, its all I can think about.

So I am sorry if these next few posts seem like a broken record.

I now know what I am going to wear and I know my schedule for the day.

I am going to create a monthly post that will document my changes in a timeline format. This post will include measurements and a semi-nude side by side picture. I hope to create this post monthly for two years. It is an attempt to show the affects of HRT on an older transwoman.

My blog has changed in the past two years and I expect it to continue to evolve as I do. That is what this transition is all about.

1 comment:

  1. I know how excited you are! My wife picked up my estrogen prescription on Thursday. I've been "grinnin' like a possum eatin' a sweet tater" ever since.

    ReplyDelete