Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Tuesday February 24, 2015 - Electrologist and Femboy day.

Today is cold and wet. I have my weekly eletrology session and Femboy day. I only have I one pair of boots but they are light tan with fur. I do not like wearing them when its wet. I need a pair of dark brown or black boots for a day like this. But since I do not have a pair, I choose a black pair of flats..

I based my outfit on those shoes. My base color was black/white/silver. I decided to wear my black/white pea coat with black jeans. I added grey leg warms. To add color, I picked a red sweater.

My jewelry was based on the red to match my sweater with silver and black mixed in for the base outfit.
Earrings: red
Bracelet:: 1) red based multi-color and 2) a black bracelet
Rings: 1) my little kitty - red and silver, 2) red diamond 3) diamond ring and 4) silver with gold
Necklace: gold with diamond heart

I have on a black and grey belt that you may see a peak of under the red sweater in the right side picture.

I added a grey scarf, which is not in the picture.

I have a lot of work to do, so I will run just a few errands after my appointment. I am going to look for some black boots.


No comments:

Post a Comment