Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Wednesday July 29, 2015 - Electrology Session

It's been three weeks since my last clearing. My whiskers were long, so I cut them down before I got to the clinic.

My electrologists welcomed me by saying, "Hello stranger". I told her that three weeks was a long time but my face still did not need a shave. There were long whiskers, but they were so far apart, they were barely noticeable.

I went into the restroom first to freshen up and get a breath mint. Being in close quarters, I wanted to make sure I looked good, smelled good and no bad breath.

We talked about a lot of things that included laughing about Donald Trump and crying about Sandra Bland.

Out talking made the time go faster. It still took about 70 minutes and the upper lip area still makes the tears flow. I am now use to how she moves across my face, clearing certain sections. The upper lip is last section.

After we finished, my electrologist recommended a session every two weeks, even if for only 30 to 40 minutes. Because at 3 weeks, the hairs grow longer and therefore stronger. This makes them harder to eliminate.

I can not believe I have been going to her for 7 months. I think I will definitely be finished by the end of the year, which will make it 3 years of electrology. It seemed like yesterday I started in Dallas at E3000. During my first trip to E3000, it took 17 hours to clear my face. Now after 3 weeks of growth, it took only 70 minutes.

I almost can not remember what it was like to shave everyday.

After I paid, I went into the bathroom to put on my makeup. Since my makeup time with my youngest daughter, I have added eyeliner to my routine. I need to work on my eyeliner skills. It is fun learning and practicing makeup.

I was finished with my session and makeup around 11:30 am. However, I got a business call and did not leave until almost 1 pm.

There was some confusion at the hotel I am staying, (construction work is being completed at the house) so I had to go back and get a new set of room keys. While in Femboy mode, I went to the front desk and used my male name to get a set of new keys.

The lady at the front desk did not blink and gave me a new set. The last time she saw me was in boy mode.

Also, I had no apprehension going up front to get a key. This is one reason why I am ready to be in Femboy mode 24/7. I am confident enough to go anywhere, even places that know me in boy mode.

Its my new contract work that keeps me from going full-time. At least until June 2016.

Tomorrow, my post will be about my eye appointment.

No comments:

Post a Comment