Monday, July 27, 2015

Monday July 27, 2015 - Tired

I had a great time in CT last week. But I am so tired because I was in constant meetings, both business and social from 8 am until 2 am the next morning. I feel all 59 years today.

The business part of the trip is very promising. But the best part was visiting friends and family. I came out to my cousin but did not have the time to come out to my friend.

It's so liberating to tell people and get their acceptance.

Today I am resting. Because of some water damage to my house, I am staying in a hotel until Wednesday.

During the past week, I was off my calorie counting and eat poorly. Also, I have not exercised in a week and I feel it. I can still wear my clothes, but they are getting tight. I hate to get on a scale.

So I am back on my eating schedule and will exercise at the hotel tonight.

Tomorrow I have an electrology appointment. It has been three weeks and I do not have many wiskers left. But I ones I have are long. So,I will cut them back for tomorrow.

I also have my annual eye checkup tomorrow. I am going to go as a Femboy. They only know me in boy mode. I do not expect any negative issues and it will give me a chance to educate.

My only problem is that most of my women clothes were packed away. This will give me an excuse to shop for a nice summer outfit, later today.


No comments:

Post a Comment