Friday, December 18, 2015

Friday December 18, 2015 - Going out for awhile.

I just needed to get out today. So I am going to get a pedicure today and probably complete some Christmas shopping.

I spend a little feminine time yesterday, after being out in boy mode all day and into the evening. But I decided to get a pedicure at my favorite spa, rather than doing it myself.

I am wearing a cap sleeve sweater and black leggings. My theme color is based off of brown and black. I have on a brown cap with brown and black jewelry.

I do not feel like wearing flats, So I am wearing a brown/black/cream wedge from Payless shoes. I hope they treat my feet better than the open toe shoes from Orlando.

It rained the last few days and it's finally getting cold. So I am wearing my brown coat that I bought last winter in New
Jersey. Its feels so soft and warm. I like the cut and length of the coat. It matches my top and the necklines fit well together.

I have not been out as much as I would like because of boy commitments. With the holidays, it will mean getting out less. However, I may have to travel some next week, before Christmas. If so, I will spend my whole travel time as Susan.

It's getting tougher for me to dress is boy mode. I can really feel the difference.

I thought this might happen. In the past I put my femininity back in the closet because it just races out. This time  I am trying to control it and come out in a more orderly fashion. But its getting tougher.


Financial commitments are holding me back. I did not plan this well. I did not think, 20 years ago, I would transition. I thought about it but I gave up.

I am committed to solving this issue in 2016. The mental and physical changes from HRT will force me out by late 2016 or early 2017. So I have about 12 months to get this financial situation solved.

A few more picture I took before I leave.






No comments:

Post a Comment