Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Wednesday December 2, 2015 - Some Femtime

Today I am going to take some feminine time. I need to complete a body shave, work on my finger nails and shave my head.

Normally I would take a warm bubble bath and complete a nice body shave. But because of my belly ring, I can not take a bubble bath. I guess I could take a bath in a low level of water so that my belly is not near the water. However, I am going to try and shave while in the shower. I need to figure out how to keep myself slippery, while I shave.


After I finish shaving, I will work on my finger nails. I have been under a lot of stress lately and my finger nails are showing it. I need to do a lot of work on my hands.

I need to shape my nails and clean up my cuticles while adding clear nail polish. Basically, my finger nails have been neglected for too long.



Well shaving my head may not seem too feminine but I must keep a shaved head because of my male pattern baldness. I am a level 7 on the Norwood-Hamilton scale. I use to shave my face and head everyday. Now that I do not need to shave my face, I forget to shave my head. So I end up with a fuzzy amount of hair on my head that shows my maleness..

My bald head is hidden by my hat in Femboy mode or my wig as Susan.

I will spend about two hours today.

No comments:

Post a Comment