Saturday, December 12, 2015

Saturday December 12, 2015 - Femboy Day

Yeah, I finally get a day to go out and shop. I have been so busy, I have neglected myself.

I need a new pair of sneakers. I have two pair, but one of them was not meant for exercising. I am using that pair too much and its falling apart. Plus my right ankle is sore. I think that sneaker could be part of the problem.

It is going to be a very warm day for December. It just does not feel like Christmas in Atlanta. The forecast calls for the 70's today and all of my spring and summer girl stuff is boxed away. I will find something to wear for this warm weather.

Other than finding a pair of sneakers, I am just going to get out and enjoy the nice weather. I know I need a new darker eyebrow pencil when I put in foundation. The foundation I wear hides my eyebrows when defined.

This may mean that my foundation is a little too dark because my current eyebrow pencil does not stand out when I put on that foundation. Without foundation, it works fine. So for now I am going to have two eyebrow pencils, one for Femboy mode and one for Susan.

I will experiment with other foundation colors because my foundation should match my  skin tone, therefore, one eyebrow pencil should work all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment