Sunday, March 13, 2016

Sunday March 13, 2016 - Shoes Pants skirts and tights

Not growing up presenting as a boy, I did not have the opportunity to learn from other girls/women or experiment with female clothing.

Thank goodness for the internet.

Below is a nice infographic about shoes, pants, skirts and tights. This is followed by four of my pictures.




Blow is a picture of me in a pair of pointy toe heels with leggings. I like this look. This is a nice size heel for me. The heel was not too high.



Below is another picture of me in an open toe strap. The mini dress looks goods with these shoes. THis outfit was for going on at night.



Below is my outfit I wore out when I was in Orlando. Its another min dress with an open to heel.


Finally, I have a peep toe shoe with a pair of white capris.


No comments:

Post a Comment