Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Wednesday March 30, 2016 - Beautiful Day

I work up to a beautiful Spring morning and I just feel beautiful this morning. I do not know why. But in my past, I use to hate looking in the mirror. But now I love it because I see Susan.

My face looks so nice and smooth. It seemed to have a glow this morning. I love my smaller male figure. I am just a couple of months away from HRT and I can not wait to see the curves. My gynecomastia gives me a preview and I love it.

I am going to take a few hours this afternoon and have some femtime. Since I am working from home today,  I am going to wear a pretty spring dress.



Then this afternoon:
  1. I am going to take a nice warm bath and complete a body shave. 
  2. Then lotion my body with my homemade lotion
  3. Next I am going to complete a lemon facial
  4. Finally, I am going to give myself a manicure and add a couple of coats of clear nail polish.
I love Spring days now more than ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment