Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Tuesday March 22, 2016 - My pedicure



I arrived at the Spa parking lot with my Church's buffalo boneless chicken wings (nuggets). It was noon and the owner hadn't arrived yet. So I sat, ate and listened to the NCAA basketball game. At 12:08  she arrived with her son. A second car arrived with an employee.

The owner parked next to me. She got out of the car and opened the door. I waited for her to turn on the OPEN light in the window, quickly eat my last wing and decided to go in.

Once in, the owner said hello and asked if I wanted my pedicure. I smiled and said yes. The employee ran my water while the owner came up to me and said I looked nice. Then I remembered,this is the first time I have come as Susan. I always came as a femboy because I usually come after an electrology session.

Shortly after I arrived, a second customer entered the store. I smiled and said hello, but she just headed to the owner to ask for a manicure, pedicure and acrylic nails. They sat her in a spa chair next to me but she kept to herself.

I like french tip nails. To me, they are cute and sophisticated. So after going through a 90 minute process of removing the old polish, shaping my nails, massaging my feet, ankles and thighs and finally painting my nails, I was moved over to the drying area.

She did a very good job and I liked the flower design on my big toe. The technicians that this shop do not speak much English. So I find a design on Google images and show it to the technician. She did a good job replicating what I was looking for.

It took about 15 minutes for my polish to dry and for me to pay.

I was finished by 2 pm and my next appointment was at 2:30 pm for my makeover at Ulta Beauty. So I headed to Payless Shoes.

This is my outfit for the day with my brown coat. It was colder in Atlanta than the last few days. So at first I left the house without a coat. I quickly came back and got one.

This is the brown coat I bought last April at the New Jersey Goodwill.

I found a matching hat this past summer and did not buy it. That was a mistake.

No comments:

Post a Comment