Sunday, March 27, 2016

Sunday March 27, 2016 - Happy Easter

Growing up, Easter was another fun family event. We use to get dressed up and go to church. After church, we went to my paternal grandparents house for the annual easter egg hunt and dinner.

Just like Christmas and Thanksgiving, it was a large family event and my Grandmother did all the cooking.

I envied my sister because of the pretty dress she worn. Also she and my mother received compliments all day about how pretty they looked.

I wanted to wear one of those dresses with the bow in my hair, colorful dress and white shoes. One Easter soon, I am going get dressed up in a pretty dress with a fancy hat and go to church and dinner. When I do, I will have made it. It took 50 years but I will be very pretty for that Easter Day.



No comments:

Post a Comment