Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Wednesday April 1, 2015 - Yesterday was my Femboy Day

Yesterday was my electrology day. I was going to spend the day, as usual shopping as a Femboy. However, the day did not start off right. My appointment is at 10:00 am est. I was running late, when I could not find my wallet.

So I had to call my electrologists and reschedule. Luckily she had a 2 pm appointment slot available. So I took that new time slot and by 10:30 am I found my wallet. I am getting so forgetful.

It was warm in Atlanta. I wore my new Goodwill jeans. They fit like a glove and felt so comfortable. They stretch and feel so soft. I like where the pants end at the ankle. I have got to find more of these pants. I added a nice T-shirt, jewelry and brown flats from Payless Shoes.

I like this outfit for the spring and summer. Since I had a few hours before my appointment, I ran a few general errands.

As usual I had no problems as I drove around going to the post office and bank. I went to Kolhs to window shop and then headed to my electrology appointment. First, I stopped at Smoothie King to get my usual Yogurt delight.. I arrived at the electrology office early, so I watched TV in the lobby while sipping on my smoothie.


It took a little over an hour to clear my face. The technician tried a new numbing cream which did reduce the pain around my mouth and especially under my nose. I only have a few active follicles under my nose, but girl, they hurt to remove.

Olivia, gave me a compliment on my pants. I told her where I bought them and she was surprised. They are the best jeans I have purchase.
I told her I was going to look for some more.

After she finished and I paid, I went to the rest room to add makeup. I put on my makeup after my session because my eye water during the session.

By 3:30 pm, I was out the door and headed to the local Shoe Show to find a new pair of sneakers. I could not find one at the price I wanted (under $25), so I decided I will use my two older pair of sneakers I bought last year at Payless Shoes. One pair is black and the other one is white.

The Shoe Show was crowded as people were looking for Easter shoes. I was in the ladies section with three other ladies. When I made eye contact, I said hello and the greeting was returned. I felt 100% comfortable

I will buy a second pair of workout sneakers, when they go on sale after Easter.

Finally, I went to Goodwill, to look for some more workout pants and a few T-shirts. I found one pair of pants and two shirts. It was senior day, so I got 25% off.

Next week, I am going to look for a few women polo shirts to add to my spring/summer wardrobe.

After Goodwill , I went home because I have some work to complete by tomorrow.

I am ready to be a Femboy full time. I am working on a project that I hope will enable me to do that by Fall 2015.

In the meanwhile, I am going to continue to build my confidence and start working on my makeup, voice and wig.


No comments:

Post a Comment