Monday, April 20, 2015

Monday April 20, 2015 - Not feeling well today

It is cloudy, rainy and just a bad day for the third day in a row. It has rained hard for two or three days in a row.

I woke up this morning, not feeling well. I do not have a cold, I just do not feel well.

In the past I talked about Karma and that I think people are interconnected in ways we do not understand.

I am going to take the day off and see if I can feel better. I worry when I have days like this that some bad news or something bad may happen to me or someone I know.

This got me thinking about global climate change. The climate is changes and I will save the politics for another site, but with the climate changing, what impact does it have on humans and other living creatures.

Since we are all connected, a change in the climate is probably having an effect on us. One of those effects could be more violence against other people and thing, by individuals, groups and counties.

I watched the movie Lucy, last night. I liked that movie because it discusses some of the ideas I have about interconnection, time and space. I believe that time and space are additional dimensions that can be manipulated.

So my bad feeling could be due to my interconnection to someone or something I hold dear over the time continuum (sorry trekkie speak).

No comments:

Post a Comment