Friday, September 25, 2015

Friday September 25, 2015 - Watching other women

I am constantly watching what other women wear. I remember reading an article about developing your dressing style by watching other women your age.

I have gotten some good ideas by watching what women my age are wearing. One of the problems is that most women around 60 ish, no longer dress to impress. Age, weight gain, illness and changes in society mean that many women just throw on some jeans, flip flops and a top.

But every once in a while I see an outfit that inspires me. I took a picture of this young lady in an orange dress. She was wearing a multicolored pair of sandals with orange in it. The color looked good on her and it brought out the orange shoe color.

Her outfit color made me think about those multi-color flats I bought this summer. I bought a black pair and a white pair. That orange color would bring out the orange in both shoes and look really cute.

So I am going to find a pair of orange pants that would look good with both pair of flats. Below are pictures of both pair.


No comments:

Post a Comment