Friday, September 4, 2015

Friday September 4, 2015 - Electrology Session

Today I have my bi-weekly tearful electrology session. I have been busy and sadly attending funerals all week. So instead of my usual Tuesday session, I am going today.


I will spend the day in Femboy mode, shopping for fall clothing.

I am tired this morning. I have driving between Orlando and Nashville in the last 5 days. My age is showing. I use to be able to knock both trips out in five days with no problem.

Anyway, I do not feel like going out very feminine. As a guy, I would just throw on some pants and a shirt and go.

But, to me being a women means spending that extra time on makeup, daily routine and outfits. I guess I my mother rubbed off on me when she use to tell my sister to always look nice because you never know who you might meet.

So I am going to take a few extra minutes and get cute.

By the way, only 40 more weeks (280 days) to HRT! I seems so long from now. But so did three years of electrology and now it seems like it flew by.

No comments:

Post a Comment