Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Wednesday September 2, 2015 - Into the future

I believe in time travel. I love movies and TV shows that discuss time travel and different megaphysical activities.

I like the movie Lucy and even the newest Terminator movie because of the time travel aspect.

That is why I save things. I am not a hoarder, but I save things for the future. I organize catalog and store, just in case I can not explan the items to someone in the future.

For Example:
  1. I have all of my 1960's comic books and baseball cards. 
  2. I have my parents 8 MM and 16 MM films.
  3. I started shooting video in 1980 when I bought one of those large VHS portible video recorders.
  4. I have video of all my children and now grandchildren.
I think it is very important to talk to your future. This is one of the reasons why I am writing this blog.

I found this great but short video in which Transyouth talk to their future self.

Check it out. It's less than 2 minutes, which is too bad. I wish it were longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment