Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Tuesday September 8, 2015 - Fall Femboy Tops

It is still warm in Atlanta, but the fall is coming. I have started looking for new fall Femboy blouses. It is hard for me to find that special top that is more feminine but not too feminine.

Last year I had a few female shirts that had a more male appearance. This year I want to have a slightly more feminine appearance. But again, not too feminine.

I like fall colors with a lower hemline and longer sleeves. I do not want the fabric to be too thick or its closer to a sweater. The neckline can vary depending on the overall style of the top.

I created a Pinterest board to get an idea of what blouses I like or do not like.

After reviewing my board, I think I like two basic types: a long Tunic and a shirt with a pretty sweater.

It is going to take me a full day or two of shopping multiple Goodwill stores to find just a few fall blouses I like.


Follow Susan King's board Fall Femboy Tops on Pinterest.

No comments:

Post a Comment