Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Tuesday September 1, 2015 - Weight In

August 2015 is over. So its time to summarize my weight control for the past two months. I was not able to write a post for the month of July. I was so busy traveling and not eating correctly that I did not excerise enough nor weight myself in July.

So this blog brings me up to September 1, 2015. Even in August, I have been busy traveling, but I did get back on track.

My goal in January 2015 was to try to lose about 0.50 pound per month for a total of 6 pounds in 2015. I updated my goal in May 2015 because of my daughter's family living in the house and the junk food they kept. I decided to just maintain may weight.

Today, I am going to start with a new goal. My new goal is to get ready in nine months (June 2016) for HRT.

My last weight-in was August 30, 2015. My weight was 173.2 lbs. This 0.2 pounds lighter than the end of June 2015. My July and August months were right on target by maintaining my weight.

Now, I want to get as much fat off of me as possible before I start HRT. I will attempt to keep that fat off until my hormone balance tilts decidedly female. It should take about 3 months for this hormone transition to be completed. Then (Septemeber 2016), I will add weight (fat) and it should return in female places.

Over the next 9 months, I will attempt to lose 15 pounds or 1.3 pounds per month. As the previous months have indicated, this will be hard.  However with HRT looming, I am going to be very motived. I only get one change to get this right,

I am very excited and look forward to this challenge. Plus it will remind me everyday of the June 10, 2016 deadline.

I am going to keep my caloric intake down by eating more salads and drinking much more water. Also I must keep corn syrup and refined sugar out of my diet.

On the excerise front, I am going to workout 3 to 4 times a week. Two of those days will be 90 to 120 minutes of cardio in addition to 15 minutes of warmup on the stairmaster. The other one or two days will be 60 minutes long.

Finally, I am going to take a monthly set of  pre-HRT selfies leading up to June 2016. This will give me a nice timeline of the impact of weight loss. This pre-HRT timeline will later be compared to my post-HRT timeline.


9 Month Summary

Month My Goal Actual Difference
October 1st 170.0 lbs
November 1st 168.7 lbs
December 1st 167.4 lbs
January 1, 2016 166.1 lbs
February 1st 164.8 lbs
March 1st 163.5 lbs
April 1st 162.2 lbs
May 1st 160.8 lbs
June 1st 159.5 lbs

No comments:

Post a Comment