Monday, September 19, 2016

Monday September 19, 2016 - Having a happy day today.

I woke up in a good mood today and feeling very feminine. I spent a few more minutes hugging my Teddy Bear and relaxing.

I got up and I went to the restroom and again misjudged the door frame. My breast brushed up against the frame and it hurt. Darn it, I keep having this problem with doors and door frames. Not often but every once in awhile.



I looked in the mirror and saw a face that looked more feminine today than usual.

My mind was clear this morning. Over the past week it has been cloudy. Sometimes, I can not think in as much detail as I use to. Also certain older songs now bring tears to my eyes as I think about missing those times.

But for today, I feel energized and my mind is clear. I have been very productive today by making many phone calls and talking to many old and new clients in an attempt to catch up on their activities.

I noticed that I have been more recluse lately, not wanting to get out. My friend Karen is out of town for the next two week, so I have had no one to talk to.

I think I am going thru some more mental changes. Unlike physical changes, the mental changes are harder to identify.

The HRT is working, slowly but surely.

No comments:

Post a Comment