Monday, September 19, 2016

Monday September 19, 2016 - I like his look.

I went to the airport yesterday to return a rental car. As I entered the subway station, I saw this guy with a look similar to my Femboy look that I retired this spring.

 I developed a feminine male look in an attempt to gain confidence in wearing female clothes in public. I presented as a male but in obvious female attire. I was not trying to pass. I just wanted to play around with female clothes and go out in public. I had so many positive experiences, that I gained the confidence to continue transitioning and mix male and female clothes.

I saw this guy in a nice outfit that I considered having a feminine style. I wanted to tell him that I liked the look, but the train was crowded

He was wearing black jeggings that had a nlyon panel on each leg. His top was a grey female top with a black circular scarf. He had on red sneakers and a black bomber jacket.

He reminded me of myself with the smooth hairless face and head. I would have wore a hat and flats instead of sneakers. Plus I would add color to the outfit with a more colorful top.

It was so nice to see someone else using a feminine male look and no one cared or paid attention.

Below is a slide show of some of my Femboy looks from 2014 to 2016.


No comments:

Post a Comment