Sunday, September 25, 2016

Sunday September 25, 2016 - HRT breast growth timeline

I took a picture in my pink bra to show that it was the same style as the new turquoise bra I purchased. I noticed yesterday how my breasts have changes since the last time I took a picture in my pink bra.

The picture on the left was taken on August 16, 2016. The picture on the right was take on September 23, 2016. I could not help but notice that in just 37 days, there was that much growth. I knew it indirectly because I have been having trouble with brushing up against door frames. Also, at night when I roll over onto my stomach, I feel them  and it hurts. Finally as I stated in an earlier post, some of my male shirts could not hid them. Also, the way I hug people had to change because of the pressure it puts my breasts.

At this rate, I maybe in a 36B before the end of the year.


No comments:

Post a Comment