Thursday, January 22, 2015

Thursday January 22, 2015 - Beauty Supply Store as a Femboy

Two days ago, Tuesday, I spent part of the day as a Femboy. I wanted to spend the whole day, but I needed to get back to my home office to complete some work. Plus it was warming up. It started in the mid 40's when I left the house. By the time I was finished with my electrology session, the temperature was in the mid 50's and climbing.

In my previous post, I talked about my now weekly trip to the electrologist. This post is about my time at the beauty supply store after my session.

There is a new Walmart that opened about two blocks from the electrologists. Next door is a new beauty shop and shoe store.

I decided to check both out. I went to the beauty supply store first and search for rings, makeup and earrings. I found a cute "My Little Kitty" ring. I like that brand, its simple and the colors are basic.

I still need to experiment and learn how to matchin multiple color items in an outfit.

I seem to like understated rings that add color to my outfit. I do not like bigger rings that might drawn attention to my bigger hands.

This ring has a little sparkle to it and the red bow will offset a color in a future outfit.

I also bought a tube of olive oil that I want to add to my next batch of coconut/castor oil lotion I created to use on my eyebrows and eyelashes.

Finally a bought a new tube of nail glue that I use to put on my earrings. I found this trick on the Internet. I glue earring on my ears and they look like my ears are pierced. I cut-off the stems, put glue on the stemless base and finally press them on my earlobes.

By using earrings pierced earrings, I have a better variety and I do not get throbbing earlobes from clipons.

There were many women at the store and I was barely noticed. A few women smiled and said hello while most of the others were busy like me looking for things to buy.

I asked the two ladies working the counter to keep my items while I continued to look. When I found something, I would leave it at the front counter. Once I had the ring, oil and nail glue, I was ready to check out.

I thought about looking at some wigs, but I like my current new wig and decided against it.

When I got home, I took off my creme jacket because I did not want it to get dirty. It was still cool in my office, so I put on a rose colored pullover shawl. I love the color and collar. I decided to play with my wig and wear in the house for the rest of the day.



Tomorrow, I will discuss my next stop at the new shoe store. After the shoe store, I went home to work the rest of the day. :-{

No comments:

Post a Comment