Friday, June 26, 2015

Friday June 26, 2015 - Hair

The crown jewel of any women's presence, is her hair. I started losing my hair in my late 20's. It comes from the mother's side of the family. My mother has the recessive gene. Most of her mother's uncles were bald. I am a 7 on the Norwood scale of 1 to 7. I am really an 8. Lol

So I need to wear a wig. I do not have enough hair to have a successful transplant.

But that is Ok, I have gynecomastia (enlarged breasts on men) which was a curse growing up. But now it more than makes up for my hair loss. Its funny how things workout.

I even had my sister laughing when I talked about it. When I was young, I use to pray every night to be a girl. Then I started to grow breasts and I got scared because the praying was working. As you may know, my sister is very religious.

I went wig shopping and realized that the right wig makes the face look very feminine. I tried on many wigs and the right ones were obvious. Link to that post.

Below is my pinterest board about hair styles I like and do not like.


Follow Susan King's board Hair on Pinterest.

No comments:

Post a Comment