Saturday, June 13, 2015

Saturday June 13, 2015 - Transition Timelines

I am a reddit fan. What is reddit?

Reddit, is an entertainment, social networking, and news website where registered community members can submit content, such as text posts or direct links, making it essentially an online bulletin board system. (Wikipedia)

Reddit consists of thousand of subreddits, which are communities built around a particukar subject. I subscribe to many subreddits that discuss many gender fluid issues. Along the right column of this blog, below my list of favorite blog posts,  is a set of links to some of my favorite subreddits.



One of my favorite subreddits, is the transtimelines. This group consists of people transitioning and showing both before and current pictures.

These timelines show the power of transitioning and differences over time. One problem for me is that many of the members are young and under 30 years old. The changes are dramatic and starting younger helps.

My question is the impact on people when they start older?

So I went through recent (within 1 year) submissions to find timelines in which transition started at over 45 years of age.

Below are three four of the best. It shows that mature ladies can start transition at the 45+ age and will still have good results.

I like this transition because she started at my age and the results are great.


General Comments











I like this timeline because the before and after is so dramatic. I love her style.

I added a second picture to show her great style.

General Comments














Another lady around my age with great results.

Here is a link to a blog post she wrote on femulate.org

General Comments

No comments:

Post a Comment