Thursday, June 11, 2015

Thursday June 11, 2015 - Told my youngest daughter

Yesterday, I picked up my youngest daughter from the airport. She is in town for a few days. Currently she is a T.V. reporter in a small mid western town. She has three offers from southern city TV stations which will allow her to move up to a larger market and back to warm weather.

She wanted me to take her to her favorite hot wing restaurant. So we ordered our food and decided to sit down to eat.

I figured this was the best time.

So I told my daughter that I am a crossdresser and  I have been one since I was 8 years old. She looked at me and said she knew. She found out while she was in high school around 2007 at 16 years old. She was not going to say anything to anyone.

Wow, like my oldest daughter, they knew but said nothing. I thought I was going a good job in the closet, but two of my daughters found out. I wondered how they found out.

This time I had to ask.

"How did you find out?"

My daughter stated that she found my old photo album (from the 1990's) and saw the pictures from my days at Tri-Ess and my vacations in the 1990's. In 2007, I was travelling between Atlanta and Ledyard, CT and had an apartment in Mystic CT. I must have left my album out while moving clothes and items between both residences.

She then went on the say that she was proud of me for telling her. Being a TV reporter, she wanted my history. So I spent the next hour talking about my gender issues from 8 years old to 58 years old.

She then asked if I considered myself a crossdresser or transgendered. I told her I am more transgendered than a crossdresser because I had mt beard removed (almost) and plan on HRT in 2016. However, I doubt I will have SRS surgery.

She told me that since Caitlyn Jenner, she had been studying the issue and learned that there was a difference between gender and sexual orientation. So she then asked if I considered my self heterosexual, bisexual or homosexual.

Thant's my girl, she is going to be a good interviewer.

I told her I am attracted to the female body and persona but after I start HRT, I maybe come curious about men. Currently, I am not attracted physically to men.

Her best friend from kindergarden came out as a lesbian at 13 years old (2004). My daughter stated that she was the only one of her friends that remained close friends with her. They are still close today.

My daughter considers me the greatest father ever and would support what ever I chose to do.

So, I showed her this blog, which she will follow and I showed her some of my pictures as a Femboy.

This daughter is very prissy and into fashion and everything feminine. She remembers growing up how I always supported her prissiness. She wants to go shopping with me as Susan and will help me with my makeup, wardrobe and style.

We both agree that in my wigs, we look alike. I noticed from my recent wig shopping trip, that I do have features like this daughter.

I think she was more excited that me. But I told her I was happy that she has embraced me and I will definitely take her up on her offer.

I do not think we can do it on this trip because we have so many activities between Thursday and Sunday, when she leaves.

I have three daughters and even though each support me, each had a different positive reaction. I think this daughter will become the closet to my new female persona. Our styles are similar along with our overall look.

I am excited to share my feminine gender with this daughter and I consider myself luck to have such caring and supportive children

2 comments:

  1. Susan

    You are indeed lucky and very blessed to have a wonderful and supportive family. Your daughter is absolutely beautiful...both inside and out. She has a keen sense of decency and is very perceptive. She clearly understands that you are the same wonderful father and person she has known all your life, regardless of your attire.
    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pat, Thank you for the kind words. You are right, I am very lucky to have such a special daughter. Really all three have been great.

    ReplyDelete