Friday, May 1, 2015

Friday May 1, 2015 - Weigh In Day

April 2015 is over. The months go by so quickly. So its time to summarize my weight control for the past month.

My last weight-in, for April was yesterday morning April 30, 2015. My weight was 170.8 lbs. This is four pounds heavier than the end of March 2015.

I am trying to lost about 0.50 pounds per month for a total of 6 pounds in 2015. Gaining weight was not part of the goal. It's losing weight!

In April, my daughter, her husband and their two children moved in for a one year stint. This will help them save for a house and my daughter will finishe her Masters Degree. The problem is that there is too much junk food in the house. I do not have much self-control when it comes to junk food (chips, cookies and candy). So  I do not keep it in the house. When I am out, I have certain candy I will eat for specific cravings. For example, a peppermint patty has 140 calories for my sweet tooth caving..

For the month of May, I am going to have to learn how to control my eating with food in the house. I am saving money by not eating out as much. However, these next 11 months are going to be tough.

Also, I took two business trips in April and had trouble with both exercising and food consumption.

I currently weight 170.8.  I started on January 1, 2015 at 170.2 lbs. So I have gained 0.6 lbs in four months. Based on my goal of losing a 0.5 lbs per month, I should have lost 2 lbs or I should weight 168.2 lbs.

April was terrible as I gained the weight I lost earlier this year. I went from a net loss of 3.4 lbs to a gain of 0.6 lbs. There is the 4 lbs gain.

I did exercise more during the end of the month as I saw my weight skyrocket. I worked out 8 times during the month. Two of those days included two hours (120 minutes) on the elliptical machine. Four more of those days were 90+ minutes. Without that much slow burning of calories, I might has reached 178 to 180 lbs..

As I write this post, it's motivating me to have a good May 2015.

During the month of  March, my weight fluctuated between 167 lbs and 175 lbs. I was out of control.. I want to be within the 160 lbs to 165 lbs range.

When, I start HRT, I want to drop my weight into the 155 lbs to 160 lbs range. At that range, I will have very little excess fat. Under HRT, I will slowly allow an increase in my weight to the 170 lbs to 175 lbs, hoping it will create feminine curves and fat deposit in the right place.

APRIL SUMMARY

Hi 175.2 lbs
Low 166.8 lbs
Start 166.8 lbs
End 170.8 lbs
Change 4.0 lbs
Workout Days 8

May 2015 goal: 166.8 lbs

No comments:

Post a Comment