Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Tuesday May 26, 2015 - Femboy Exercise Outfits

If it's Tuesday, it's Electrology and Femboy Day. However, with the Memorial weekend, my normal Monday activity was moved to today. So I had to reschedule my appointment and change my Femboy Day. Darn!

I am busy with meetings and reports all day today. So, I will get my Femboy fix with my exercising tonight. I love exercising even more, now that I wear my feminine outfits. I have been exercising three to four days a week and enjoy it. I love mixing and matching colors. The basic outfit consists of tight leggings, woman sneakers with shoe laces that match the color scheme and two T-shirts. One longer than the other to provide color, a lower hemline and enough cloth to handle my sweating.

I never noticed stares or whispering about what I was wearing. I have a few fellow guys I know who workout. They have not said anything and we talk, just like before.

If there were any issues, they are over it now and are use to my outfits. To be honest, I do not care anymore because it makes me happy and motivated to keep that figure, lol.

Here are some picture of some of my recent outfits.


No comments:

Post a Comment