Monday, November 2, 2015

Monday November 2, 2015 - Find Your Face Shape With This Trick


I was told by a young lady I knew, that I had an oval shaped face. She was taking a fashion class and they were learning about the importance of face shape for makeup and fashion. I have used her opinion of my face shape ever since (2009).

As I play around with makeup and fashion, I decided to check my face shape again. I am pretty happy with the way my makeup and fashion are going. But I like to check and update every once in awhile.

I love that female fashion and makeup are constantly changing. Unlike my male stuff, I wear the same items for years, if not decades. I like that I must constantly check and update my female clothes, glasses and makeup.

I found a great video for quickly finding your facial shape and a  web site about 15 female items to match with your facial shape.


15 Tips and Tricks On How To Flatter Your Face Shape - Gurl.com

No comments:

Post a Comment