Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Wednesday November 4, 2015 - Rough day

I had a rough Tuesday. First, I was up until 4:15 am working on a business problem I could not solve. Then my cell phone alarm went off at 7:30 am. Once I wake up, its hard for me to get back to sleep.So I got maybe 3 hours of sleep.

Next, I received an email from a potential client, that my team lost out on a nice long-term contract. So I was in a foul mood and tired all day.


It took me until early afternoon to feel better. I had to feel better because I had a couple of afternoon meetings. After my meetings, I decided to go shopping for some male pants. I need a brown pair and I wanted to see if I could wear a size 30 by 32. Of the three pair I tried on, one of them fit well, while the other two were a slim cut, so they were too tight.

I mentioned shopping for male pants because it has been a long time since I shopped in the men's section. I still know my way around but it felt "different". I am use to shopping in the women's section and really enjoy it. While I was looking for male pants, I looked across at the women's section and felt a little jealousy.

I had no problem going over there to shop in boy mode. But I did not have enough time and I needed those guy pants. I remember when I use to sneak over to the women's section and shop while acting like I was lost.

 Now, I just walk through the women's section like I "own it" and look around.

I  decided not to buy those pants or anything else. I need to get home to continue trying to solve my work-related problem.

Also, I am going to workout tonight and I have a new outfit for Susan, I want to try on. I will take some pictures  and post them.


No comments:

Post a Comment