Monday, November 30, 2015

Monday November 30, 2015 - It's been 1 week and my belly ring is healing nicely.

Last Saturday, I had my belly button pierced. I was told by the tech that it will take atleast 90 days to heal. I have been reading online that some people say to wait 180 days for the healing process.

I have been working hard to keep it from getting infected. I clean it 3 to 5 times a day. One of those times includes using a mixture of distilled water and sea salt.

I put the distilled water into a small ceramic cap and add the sea salt. Then I take this to the microwave and warm it. Once it cools from hot to warm. I turn over the cap and seal it against my belly button area. I create an inverse salt water
bath for the piercing area it sit in. The heat warms the ring which warms the stem inside my skin. I shake the cap and jingle my piercing area around in the water while pressing down hard on the cap. This way no water leaking between my skin and the cap.

This is working so well, that I can move my ring up and down without pain. I had a red sore spot at the top of the piercing, just under the top jewel. But since I have been using the sea salt and distilled water, the soreness and red area have disappeared.

I am going to keep this up until March 1, 2016.


After March 1, 2016, I am going to change my ring with a larger bottom jewel. The one have have is too small for my belly button area. Also a nice long dangle that reached below my belly button would look really nice.


No comments:

Post a Comment