Saturday, November 21, 2015

Saturday November 21, 2015 - Mother-Daughter Day Out

I am going to visit my youngest daughter today in Tennessee. We are going to spend the day together as "mother"-daughter.

I am going to get a belly button ring and go shopping. We will eat out and maybe take in a movie.

This is my Millennial daughter who is very prissy and girly. I think we will have a great time.

I mentioned in a post last week, how my late mother and I had a mother-"daughter" day out of shopping and lunch. Now, I am the "mother" and it will nice. I only wish I had more experiences as the "daughter". I am sure many cis-women who went from daughter to mother had great positive experiences.

I am starting to build mine. I hope that one day I can have a "Grandmother"-Granddaughter day out. That will be great.

I believe we are all links in a chain that connect our offspring to our ancestors. Our life purpose is to be a strong link in that chain.

I am happy to be building a chain that connects my mother to my daughter and possibly granddaughter through positive experiences..


2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a dream come true, Susan. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. I am on my way now. I can not wait.

    ReplyDelete