Saturday, November 28, 2015

Saturday November 28, 2015 - Digital Clothing Board

I found this cool free site for creating a clothing outfit board. It's call polyvore. I tried it out the other day.

I signed up for free and created a nice outfit. I like this free web service because I can play around and create outfits and then shop to bring that outfit to life.

See my creation below. I still need to learn about this service but I am pleases with my first attempt.

Its a nice rose color based Femboy outfit.



Rose Femboy outfit


MANGO long sleeve top
$27 - johnlewis.com


Majestic layering tank
halsbrook.com


Gucci capri
bysymphony.com


Sophia Webster pointy toe flat
matchesfashion.com


Lanvin studded bracelet
$485 - liberty.co.uk



Yellow diamond ring
groupon.com


Bracelet bangle
lulus.com



Heart pendant necklace
jcpenney.com

No comments:

Post a Comment