Saturday, November 7, 2015

Saturday November 7, 2015 - Makeup with glasses

Last night I completed a body shave. Today I am going to practice my makeup technique. I want to work on my eyes, especially my eye shadow. Because I wear glasses, I need to learn eye makeup techniques that allow my makeup to compliment my glasses and shine past my glasses.

The picture on the left is me without makeup. I want to learn how to add eye color that compliments my face and glasses. People need to see my makeup but I not not want to overdo it.

I watched a few Youtube videos about makeup and glasses. I will hopefully post some result photos tomorrow.

Another problem is that my eyes do not glow. I have noticed after watching MTF timelines, transwomen on HRT develop glowing and bigger eyes after 6 to 12 months.

I am looking forward to that happening to me. It will help attract people to my eyes. You can see from the picture on the left, after 8 months on HRT, her eyes appear clear, larger and glowing.

She is definitely younger than me, so it may take longer for my eyes to change.

Her look is so much more feminine thru her eyes and it shows thru the glasses.




I found this nice resource page that provides links to makeup Youtube and blog pages. She setup a nice list based on makeup issues and face sections.



http://susanking1956.tumblr.com/post/132725809143/makeup-for-beginners


No comments:

Post a Comment