Thursday, July 7, 2016

Thursday July 7, 2016 - Determining your skin tone will help with makeup and fashion

One of the things I love about being a woman is that fashion, makeup and overall appearance are constantly changing and always in need of updating.

My male wardrobe rarely changes. I have had the same shirts, socks and pants for years. I wear the same stuff over and over again. Its so boring. Now not all men are like that. My Dad was into men's fashion and constantly updated his wardrobe. He once told me that he wished I was into clothes like he was. We even went clothes shopping together and he taught me about determining the quality of male clothes and colors. It was nice, but I wanted to go to the women's section. It was a nice outing, but it was not me and we never did it again.

However, my female wardrobe, along with my makeup is always changing as I try to improve my look and stay current. It can be expensive but its fun. Now I know while many woman love to shop and find deals.

Below is an infographic I used to help determine my skin tone and which colors work for me during different seasons.

I am definitely no expert, far from it, but this type of inforgraphic helps.


No comments:

Post a Comment