Friday, July 15, 2016

Friday July 15, 2016 - Out today

I need to get to the doctor for my 1 month appointment. I had it scheduled for Monday and changed it until today. But some money issues came up, so I am going to reschedule again.

Meanwhile, I need to get some shopping done. I am headed out to complete some window shopping until next week. Then I need to get back to work at home.

I doubt anything unusual will  happen. But I will summarize my shopping excursion tomorrow.

I am showing off my "girls" for the first time. I like the way I am looking and I see slight changes. I have a long way to go, but the ride is part of the fun.

Its hot today, so I put my hair up to get it away from my shoulders. So I will not have the comfort of my hair hiding any facial flaws. With my hair up and chest out, I am being me.







No comments:

Post a Comment