Monday, March 2, 2015

Monday March 2, 2015 - Another interesting dream

Saturday night I had another short but interesting dream. I only remember a short part of the dream.

I was in a room with other people talking. One of the people in the room was a tall guy. He came up to me and we were talking. He was taller than me, so I was looking up at him.

He grabbed me around the waist and pulled me toward him. Then he kissed me on the mouth. I put my arms around his neck and returned the kiss.

Then I woke up.

It bothered me for awhile because I never kissed a guy or had an interest in kissing a guy. This is the forth or fifth dream in the last five weeks that deals with my feminine side. I do not remember what I was wearing. But I was dressed and talking in a room with others. Maybe it was a house party.

As I stated in an earlier post, I am connecting with my feminine self. In the past, every time I would let Susan out of the closet, she would run, not walk out in a euphoric manner. I would chase her down and lock her back in the closet. But this time, I am going to let her go. At 58 years old, its one of the last times, she will get a chance to show who she is.

Does she represent a past life or maybe a future life. I believe things go in cycles and life is circular. So its time to let Susan loose and see where she takes me.

1 comment:

  1. Over my lifetime I have had countless dreams where I am presenting as a woman or dressed as a woman. It is interesting how often these dreams have me in a 1930s or 1940s setting and even more interesting how often I am traveling on a train while dressed as a woman. Being born in the early 1950s both my wife and I wonder if I was a woman in a prior life.
    About 4-5 years ago I took the drug Chantix to help kick a 3-4 decade smoking addiction. One side effect of this drug was the potential for lucid dreams. They were not kidding. These dreams were in full color with words and music and, unlike many other dreams, they were very memorable. At that time I started keep in a dream log. It has been a while since I have added any entries to my dream log, although I still have quick and simple dreams that have me dressed as a woman, but I can always go back to my log to relieve some very nice sleep provided reveries.
    Pat

    ReplyDelete