Saturday, March 7, 2015

Saturday March 07, 2015 - Trying to figure this out

I am still trying to figure out my feelings. That is what this blog is all about.

I think my issue is making that next step. I have been part of a HRT yahoo group for over 4 years. I think I now know alot about it.

I have chosen a conservative regime and I will do this under a doctor's care. My issue is when to start and the speed of the transition.

I figured I would start in 2016. This would allow me to transition into my new business and finish my beard removal. But my inner feminine self (Susan) says start now.

I wanted to use the rest of 2015 to learn more about makeup, voice and hair. Kind of finishing my "above the neck" look. I am still going to do that, but I am going to speed up my lessons and practice. So expect to see more posts about that.

I have my annual physical in the summer and will go as a Femboy. I will talk to the doctor about HRT. He supports informed consent. So I will bring all of by knowledge to that meeting.

Once I start HRT, the mental changes will come quickly. But the physical changes could also come fast. Genetically, my sister, mother and grandmother were heavy chested (C+ cup, I think). I have gynecomastia. So I have alot to start with and could reach a B+ cup pretty quickly.

All of this could impact my financial situation and thus impact my financial responsibilities. My oldest daughter and my two grand kids maybe moving back home for a year (May 2016) because she needs to finish her Master's degree and will need to take on an unpaid internship. It will be a second job but by moving in with us, it would take pressure off of her. She and her husband are on again/off again and the grand kids need stability.

So this is another reason I need to wait until 2016. This puts Susan on the back burner, again. I just think she is going to get pissed.

No comments:

Post a Comment