Sunday, March 8, 2015

Sunday March 8, 2015 - Feminizing my exercise outfit

I have decided to feminize my gym outfits. I have been wearing male shorts with women t-shirts. I added women t-shirts last summer as my male t-shirts got too big.

During the winter, I wear women sweat pants with a matching hoodie. But my shorts are getting too big, so I am going to add yoga pants at various lengths (from knee to ankle) along with women sneakers.

This will complete a 100% Femboy gym outfit. I just found at Goodwill, the yoga pants, to the left. I will not be using my summer sneakers you see in the picture. I just wore them for show.

I am going to buy a couple of pair of women sneakers with a basic black with colorful trim and logos. The color in the sneakers will match the yoga pants and t-shirts.

I will add matching ankle socks to protect my toes from rub marks.

I will need at least three to four outfits. I am excited about the Goodwill treasure hunt required to put together each outfit from  various Goodwill stores.

The sneakers will come from Payless or Shoe Show. I am thinking of black-based sneakers because the yoga pants will be black based. I may add more colorful yoga pants, later in the summer.




No comments:

Post a Comment