Friday, January 15, 2016

Friday January 15, 2016 - Makeup practice

Yesterday, I took a few hours practicing applying my makeup. This is one of my 2016 goals which is to get my makeup right and feel comfortable with it.

I am confident with my lipstick, mascara and eyeliner because I wear that in Femboy mode. But my foundation with highlighting and contouring, eye shadow and eyebrows need work. Then putting them all together for that cute look, is what I am working on.

I remember as a little girl wanting to play with makeup, but could not because I was required to crossdresss as a boy.

I need a vanity but for now I will use the bathroom. I took some pictures but my camera and the lighting is not that great. You will have to excuse the picture quality until I can upgrade both lighting and camera.

I actually did my makeup twice. The first time, I did only half my face to see the difference and the second time, I completed a total application.

The above picture, is my results from my second attempt.

My main goal today was foundation work. I stated in yesterday's post that I bought some additional contouring concealer (dark) and a black eyebrow pencil. My usual eyebrow pencil is a dark brown that works every well when I am not wearing foundation. But its looks too close to my foundation color to accent and frame my eyebrows. This supports my believe that my foundation color might be slightly too dark.

But I will work with what I have now. I did find that lightly lighter foundation color (to replace this current foundation color) and I may buy that for my next practice session.




No comments:

Post a Comment