Saturday, January 2, 2016

Saturday January 2, 2016 - I will miss 2015

2015 was a magnificent year of awakening for me. Here are some of  my best of 2015.

  1. Told my three daughters and they are accepting.
  2. Spent the day as Susan with my daughter
  3. Got a belly piercing with ring
  4. Told my brother and spent the day with him as my true self
  5. Told my sister and she is trying but her religion gets in the way
  6. Told my only two 1st cousins and they are accepting
  7. Had my first annual physical as Susan and set a date to start HRT
  8. Started year as Femboy mode and finished as Susan
  9. Realized I have been "crossdressing" for 59 years as a male
  10. Almost finished with electrology
  11. Had my first makeover at a mall department store
  12. Too many other small firsts to acknowledge
The best of the community in 2015:
  1. Positive images of transwomen appearing
  2. Positive TV shows and movies staring and/or about transwomen
  3. Same-sex marriage ruling.

2016 will be even better as I look forward to:
  1. Starting HRT
  2. Telling friends
  3. Completing Electrology
  4. Starting voice lessons
  5. working on female mannerisms
  6. Traveling more as Susan 

No comments:

Post a Comment