Saturday, January 16, 2016

Saturday February 16, 2016 - Pedicure

I finally got a chance to get a pedicure today. I decided to make it a femboy day since I had not gotten out in a while because of the holiday and I have been very busy.

I got up early because on Saturday, I figured it would get crowded. I got to the spa within 1 hour of it opening. The owner and my technician were glad to see me and wondered where I had been.

We talked for a few minutes while my tech prepared the spa chair. The owner was wearing a pretty laced black dress and I complimented her on it.

There were only two other customers, one getting a pedicure and her teenage daughter getting a manicure.


I sat in the chair and put my feet in the warm water. I decided to keep the french tip style and have a cute small flower added.

The last pedicure I received was from a substitute tech as my tech was on vacation. Personally, I like the substitute's french tip style better. The white tip was a little thinner and looked more natural.

Overall I was pleased to get my feet back in feminine condition. It feels much better and looks so much better.

It had been bothering me that I had not had a pedicure in over 2 months. Last year, I got a pedicure about once a month. I would say 3 or 4 weeks is long enough.

About 15 times a year at about $25 each is $300 per year. That is worth it to keep my toes cute.

After I left the spa, I went shoe shopping and makeup shopping. I will discuss those errands in tomorrow's post.






No comments:

Post a Comment