Friday, January 29, 2016

Friday January 29, 2016 - Focus Study

Today I am excited because I will be participating in a national study on Trans aging health and housing and its relationship to wellness. A graduate student at Harvard's School of Design will be conducting a focus group here in Atlanta. I will be part of that focus group.

There will be 6-8 participants who are 55+ years old whom self identity as transgender.

I will be attending in Femboy mode because I am letting my remaining facial hair grow before my next electrology session. If I shave today, my whiskers will not be long enough for my electrology session. This is why I need to finish my facial hair removal, so I can put on my foundation and present as Susan more often.

I will have more about this activity within the next few posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment