Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Tuesday April 12, 2016 - DIY Makeup Remover

One of the things I need to solve, is removing my makeup. I currently use makeup wipes to take off and loosen some of my eye makeup and foundation. Then I get in the shower and using my non-soap face wash and makeup wipes, I remove all of my makeup.

But I need to find a cheaper, faster and healthier way of removing my makeup.

So I have decided to try to make my own makeup remover pads. If you are a frequent or even a casual reader, you will notice I like making my own items. It comes from my paternal grandmother who was from Texas. She baked from scratch and made her own soap.

I found a mixture of coconut oil and baby wash in water. I am going to make some this weekend and see how it works.



VIDEO BELOW





No comments:

Post a Comment