Saturday, April 23, 2016

Saturday April 23. 2016 - Poison Ivy

Thursday, I had a meeting in North Atlanta, so I took mass transit (MARTA) because traffic is so bad. After my meeting I took the subway hen the bus, back home. The bus stop is only about two blocks from the entry to my subdivsion, but I had to got the bathroom.

Now I was in boy mode but there was no bathroom in the area. The Ga legislature need to fix this (LOL). So like any guy, I decided to you the woods.

Well guess what, I woke up Friday with a bad case of poison ivy. It was on my face and both hands. I also have a patch on my chest. This had a negative impact on my Friday electrology sesson. My tech and I decided to skip a couple of areas on my face which included most of my chin.

Oh well, no makeup play for about a week.


1 comment:

  1. Be careful, in most jurisdictions public urination is a sex crime. If convicted one would be a registered sex offender for the rest of their lives.

    ReplyDelete