Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Tuesday April 19, 2016 - Fem Time Today

Today is a beautiful day in Atlanta (83 degrees and Sunny). I am going to spend some time today getting pretty. Today I will take some fem time to keep myself looking good.

I was in boy mode yesterday as I returned my rental car to the Atlanta Airport. On my way back to the terminal by tram, I met a young couple from NY. Since I am originally for NJ, we struck up a conversation. They actually knew my hometown because they travel to Princeton, NJ to visit family.

When I told them I had been in Atlanta since my college freshman year in 1974. They both could not believe I am almost 60. Then young lady asked how I keep my face looking so youthful. I smiled and said its a
lot of work. their response and her question made my day and makes my fem time worth it.

So this afternoon, I will:
  1. take a nice bubble bath
  2. body shave
  3. work on my finger nails
  4. clear polish on my finger nails
  5. lemon facial 
I love taking time to keep looking nice and feminine. It's funny because as a guy, I never spent time keeping well groomed. I showered once a day, brushed my teeth and put on deodorant. That was it.

I started shaving my legs in the late 1980's.

But now I shower twice a day and have all of these daily and weekly routines and I love it.


No comments:

Post a Comment