Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Tuesday April 26, 2016 - Dealing with Poison Ivy

I developed a poison ivy rash on my hands and face. As I try and dry it out, I was told by a CVS pharmacist that the clear lotion was not as strong as the pink calamine lotion. I also bought some over the counter lotion that is just for poison ivy, poison oak and poison sumac. This lotion is also pink.

Now I have pink on my hands and face. I look like I need to go down and join the filming (Starts May 2016) of the next season of the Walking Dead.

I am stuck in boy mode but I was wondering what I would do, if I was presenting female full-time (2017). I wounder if I can wear markup over the lotion on my face and hand. I am going to try it Tuesday or Wednesday, just to see what happens.


No comments:

Post a Comment